Sunday, December 15, 2013

Winter Wonderland

We are having quite the winter here and it's still fall! lol But I don't mind it at all as winter is my favourite season!


We were blessed last night to be able to enjoy a walk through the woods! Some of our cousins from my Dad's side of the family own a horse farm nearby and each year they host a candlelit walk along a 2 mile trail in the woods. At the end of the trail is an old sugar shack where our uncle used to make tons of maple syrup. They served hot chocolate and hot apple cider for us there alongside a beautiful bonfire!

It was a great night to appreciate God's beauty and have a little visit with family!


5 comments:

  1. It sounds so delightful! Reminds me of when I lived in Maine!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds and looks amazing! A white Christmas sounds wonderful, our summer feels like it's gearing up for a hot one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AS much as I don't like Winter I could like it if I spent an evening doing a candlelit walk. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like something you'd see in a fairy tale.

    Peacefully gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely gorgeous Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete