Thursday, December 12, 2013

Checking In

Busy, busy! Work, Christmas cantata, shopping, etc! You know all about it, I'm sure. Just wanted to check in to say hi and show you a couple of fun things. Gail, my right hand man at the shop, was busy this week, whipping up this little cutie that was in a previous issue of Primitive Quilt and Projects.

And I spent some quality quilting time over the weekend working up a few more of these babies. Almost done with these colours, then on to the dark blues!


And a little trimming at home!


3 comments:

  1. Your Christmas tree is so beautiful! I'm hoping to get warm white lights for next year-DH is hoping to get them on clearance or I'd have them right now! He even agreed that your true is beautiful. Did you use red ribbon or tulle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree! Perfectly decorated and so jolly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two projects I dearly love: applique and hexies - yeah!

    ReplyDelete