Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Project

Thought I'd take a few minutes this morning to share this new project that I've started. I saw this Be Attitudes quilt by Nancy Halverson,



last summer and knew right away that I'd have to make it someday. I ordered a few copies of the book for the shop and decided to start on mine last week. I'm enjoying it very much! Another project to add to my pile. Hope to finish this one right away! lol

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas season and wish you all a happy and healthy New Year!

9 comments:

  1. That would make a nice block of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always admired that pattern and can see why you'd want to make it! Nancy has lots of fun projects! Happy New Year. I hope it's the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been a Nancy H. fan, she does such happy designs . Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darlene, Mine is ordered, just waiting for it to arrive :) Can't wait. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be a beauty, my friend. Your piecing and machine applique is exemplary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that as a BOM...I'd love to finish it some time!! Yours looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Darlene! Wishing you continued success with your quilt shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year Darlene !
    Feliz Año 2014 !
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New year to you and yours Darlene♥

    ReplyDelete