Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Sewing Day!

Things are coming together nicely at the shop. There's a few more things on hubby's to do list but I can see the end in site! Today, I stayed at the shop all day, waiting for deliveries. Let me tell ya, when you get a big ol' box of sewing supplies in and go through them all, checking things out, it's right up there with Christmas! LOL!


So today was a sewing day, not much that I could do today other than that. I've been working on this other Kim Diehl one. I can't remember what it's called though. You know, I just can't get enough of her stuff. I'm actually thinking about starting a Kim Diehl club at the shop. Have you made any Kim Diehl quilts? I've got two on the go right now, this one needs the borders, then the little wool melons added and it'll be ready for quilting!

13 comments:

  1. I would love to be a member of a KimDiehl, or Kansas Troubles club.i often read about the KT club,but no one runs one in this country, that I know of, and postage cuts into my fabric budget. I love Kim Diehl's books, and her fabric.i am waiting, un patiently, for Nov.1 ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only made one of her quilts, but have three of her books! Total eye candy.:) Great quilt top you're putting together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kim Diehl's quilts but haven't made any yet. I really like the quilt you are making so I hope you don't mind me asking where you got the pattern?
    Getting anything sewing related in the post is lovely, Christmas all year round :o)
    Thanks for a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire Kim Diehl style on quilts. The one your working on happens to be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kim Diehl's patterns too! I have several of her books but have not made anything yet. I need to start one soon. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely quilt. Love the updates on the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of the 9-patch and snowball quilts! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Kim Diehl quilt you are working on is absolutely gorgeous. I've never made any of her quilts but I certainly like her style sense.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colorful quilt. It sounds like you are having so much fun getting ready for opening day. Wish I lived closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I purchased my first Kim Diehl book in September and have a huge dilemma... what pattern should I make first!?!?!? Love her designs and fabric choices. Love the one you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you were opening your shop in my neighborhood! I would be the first to sign up for a Kim Diehl club. I have all of her books and love each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a huge Kim D fan, I hope you start a club and us online people can participate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen several photos of Kim Diehl quilts and I'm planning to try it out but first I need to finish the current project I am working.

    ReplyDelete