Sunday, September 1, 2013

Time flies!!

Wow, it's hard to believe that it's the first of September already! The summer has gone by in a whirl! It's been such a busy summer, haven't had time to even think too much about it really! I'm hoping things will slow down a bit for me now, but I say that every season and it never seems to works lol.


Today was a lazy day for me. We went to church, and then in to my mom's for a quick lunch. Then home to spend some time in my lazy girl chair, watch the tube, and stitch some hexies! Perfect way to spend a day in my opinion! Thought I'd show you the progress on the hexie borders, I've made my way around one corner. It's show going when you don't have much time to devote to it, but slow and steady wins the race, eventually it'll be finished!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful hexie quilt! Before you know it, you will have finished another gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you... where has the year gone?
    Hexie projects are so relaxing... keep working on that border and before you know it, you'll be rounding the other 3 corners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I love your hexie quilt!!! And it's in my favorite colors too :*) Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete