Monday, September 16, 2013

My Shop!

Just wanted to share with you the name that I've chosen for my shop. Kaaren from The Painted Quilt suggested it, and it was just too cute to pass on. "A Needle Pulling Thread" is under construction! It probably won't officially open until November 1st but as of today it has a Facebook page. If you're on Facebook and would like to check us out, you can find us here. Please drop on over and "like" and "share" the page! I'll have pictures to share in a few days!

11 comments:

  1. LOVE the shop name! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be visiting from afar! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait!!! I'm saving my pennies for the grand opening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting for you! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so great! Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I have "liked" your Facebook page and looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely name. Did you know that it is also a name of a Canadian Stitching Magazine? Google A Needle Pulling Thread and see what you come up with. Not sure if you can use the same name or not.

    Christine at yulece1957@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Name for the Shop. I liked you on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I too was going to tell you it is the name
    of a magazine...better check into the legalities of that...GOOD LUCK! It IS a cute name....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the name.....perfect! Good luck to you on the new chapter in your life. The passion you bring to the shop will make it a huge success.

    ReplyDelete