Thursday, July 11, 2013

Playing Catch Up!!

Hubby and I took a couple of days to get away! Which of course put me a couple more days behind in my July baskets. So today, I'm so happy to be home and in my happy place, sewing! I am all caught up on the baskets with a total of 11!


We had a great couple of days just taking in a few things here in our own province that we'd never done before. Hubby is Acadian, so we made a point of visiting Grand Pre, which neither of us had visited before. 

And we drove along the Noel shore, which again, we'd not done before. We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful part of the world. 



We also were able to have lunch with our girl and a very quick visit with our son. Always nice to be able to do that. And what road trip would be complete without a couple of quilt shops!! lol Picked up a few goodies at It's Sew Time and Avonport Discount.


Glad to be back home, no place like home and your own bed!! Spending today sewing, I got the binding on two projects, will hem them tonight, and share them later! 

3 comments:

  1. It is very refreshing to go and and just 'soak up' the beauty of where we live isn't it? Your baskets are looking very sweet.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cake stands! Love seeing pictures of your surroundings... so beautiful! Nice goodies for your sewing pleasures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely trip. Grand Pre is one of my favourite places. So pretty there.

    ReplyDelete