Thursday, July 25, 2013

Picking Up....

....where I left off! Wow, when you miss a day and then two, it doesn't take long to get behind. As of today, I am 11 behind on the basket challenge! I expected to miss a couple of days, my daughter and her new hubby were home for the weekend, and we had planned a little shower for them to celebrate their marriage with family and friends. And what a celebration it was, we had unexpected family show up from Ontario!! What a great visit we had with them all! But needless to say, my two missed days, turned into 11 missed days!!


I was pretty pleased to get back at it this week, but sadly I haven't had enough time to finish even one. I did manage to get several ready though, and hopefully on the weekend, I'll be back up to speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment