Thursday, July 4, 2013

Little Baskets

Oh my, I have a thing for little baskets! lol I've been collecting tiny little baskets for a few years. I love them. They're scattered here and there around my home. Filled with little knick knacks and what nots. They are so cute, and little, I just can't seem to resist them when I see them.



Same with this little basket block. I first saw it on the Temecula site and thought, well isn't that cute. But I resisted, figured it was a little small and I didn't want to pressure myself. Sigh!! Ok, that was fine, then I happened to see it again a few days later on the Cupcakes and Daisies blog and I left a comment. But I was still resisting. But then, Thelma from Cupcakes replied to my comment and said "I dare you to only make one". lol And that my friend, is the rest of the story lol. Yup, I caved. Had to try one, and they are exactly like she said, addictive! So for one each day in July, I'm now behind on three. But that shouldn't take too long to remedy. Not sure if I'll get the whole 31 made, but even four would make one darn cute little quilt!

2 comments:

  1. I love baskets too and have that pattern printed off and since I did make similar baskets I do think I will give this a go , not sure I can do them all but here goes .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, I caved too! Great way for me to use up some fabric scraps for the baskets ;o)

    ReplyDelete