Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Shopping!!

I made a flying trip to the quilt shop yesterday afternoon with the intention of buying two things, a birthday gift for a friend and a lining for my Trip Around The World. 

Well needless to say, I came home with a few extras. Simone at the shop, pointed out the new Kim Diehl fabrics on the shelf and I "HAD" to have some of it for me!!! lol And a few others too! I hadn't been there in a while, and there were many more that wanted to jump right into my stash but I did have some self control and came home with these lovelies! Aren't they pretty, and look at that red! Woohoo!

 Now all I need is to have a few days off from work so that I can play with them! Sadly, that's not gonna happen! I'm off to work!

6 comments:

  1. That happens to me when I go to a quilt shop for just a few things too :D

    Those are some gorgeous fabrics. I do love the red and it looks great next to the blue/teal. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Kim Dielh... her fabric and patterns are so enticing it is no wonder they cannot stay on the shelves... Can't wait to see what you will make with that stash...Work does get in our way of quilting doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics are very yummy! What is the name of your quilt shop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabrics , I didn't realize Kim Diehl had her own line of fabrics. I am sure you will stitch up something very interesting .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know those fabrics are yummy because I have the same ones!

    But I don;t have any of that green. Next time I'm there. Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it's possible to walk out of a quilt shop with just two things! Wonderful fabrics Darlene!

    ReplyDelete