Thursday, June 6, 2013

PDF Instructions

I just realized this morning, that I didn't have a link to the PDF instructions in my post for Step 5 of the mystery quilt. So, I just added it there, and it is here too!

Last month when I was writing the instructions, my daughter was finally able to help me figure out how to get them in PDF form so that you can print them, but then somehow I missed the link.

Step 5 is the only month that I have the PDF file for the instructions. I apologize for that, but hope to get the other months done over the next few weeks!

PS: I just looked back at the other posts that week, and found the PDF in the next post! But anyway, they are in three places now! That should be good!

3 comments:

  1. Having the PDF was great and I finished step five yesterday ! Thanks Darlene .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have to have a Facebook account to be able to download the Mystery Quilt instructions? I don't have one and I would prefer not to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene!
    I'm so excited to see step 6, please quickly, where is it?! ;-)
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete