Monday, May 20, 2013

Long Weekend!

Today is a holiday here in Canada! Gotta love a three day weekend! I spent most of the day on Saturday playing with this little mini charm pack! They are so much fun to work with! This one in particular became this little pile of blocks in no time at all. Now to decide on a finish!


  


On Saturday night hubby and I went to see the new Star Trek movie, in 3D! Awesome movie! This was the first time hubby had been to a 3D movie, and we both loved it! I'm assuming I wasn't the only one in the theatre jumping out of her seat every time a space ship or debris flew past her head!

Yesterday morning, I got up early to stitch a bit before we went to church and then into my mom's for lunch. Had a nice visit with her, then home to have a little snooze. And an ice cream date in the evening!

Today, there will be some more sewing on the agenda! Hoping to get a walk in sometime today too! It's been quite cool here over the past few days, but for me, I don't mind as it keeps the black flies at bay for a few more days!

I wanted to thank those of you that commented on my last post about quilt related work. Great advice! I'm still making decisions, trying to figure which would work best for me!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like your mini charm project is coming along nicely. WIll you be bringing it along to the guild sew along tomorrow?

    No walking here today. It's been raining pretty much all day and we've had the heat on. Brrrr. It was a good day to stay inside and sew. I'm putting the finishing touches on June's First Friday Freebie. Should be a wrap by tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaaren....can't wait for the next Friday Freebie!!!!! :-)

      Delete
  2. I get 4 of these little packs a month so I have quite a collection!!!! Thanks for the great idea on how to use them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those mini charm packs too! They're nice to have on hand for quick projects... that reminds me, I need to build up my stash of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing down what it is that is blocking your modafinil overdose.
    Even beyond the health issues that are serious, there are websites dedicated
    specifically to helping parents identify suspected illegal drugs.

    ReplyDelete