Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!

I enjoyed my extra day off yesterday, finished up the blocks for my Trip Around the World and was able to get them all sewn together. Now to decide on a border.


Last night, we attended an Easter cantata at a neighbouring community church. Always a blessing!

Today, I'm sewing. I finished up step 4 of the mystery quilt this morning, thought you might like a little sneaky peeky.

And tomorrow, our potluck Easter breakfast at church, then our service, and on to a potluck lunch at my mom's with all of the kids. Really looking forward to that!

Easter blessings to you and yours!

9 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful ! thanks for the sneak peak but I am still in the dark :-) Happy Easter to you and your family , enjoy your family gathering tomorrow. Sure wish my boys could be here .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely TATW. Sometimes I wish that blogs have like buttons. Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilt. I am starting one soon. www.notionnanny.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that trip around the world! Love the way you plan needed out the color! happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilt I wish I had your patience!
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt is absolutely gorgeous! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous TATW quilt! You are such a tease with the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your Trip Around The World is gorgeous! I don't think it needs a border -it's beautiful as is! I "think" I know what your sneak peak is hinting at, but no matter what, I know it'll be great... can't wait for the next step in that fabulous mystery quilt!

    ReplyDelete