Saturday, March 23, 2013

49!!!

I had a birthday this week! Turned 49! And I got spoiled by my family and friends! lol I'm not complaining though, I'm feeling very blessed!


It started Thursday with an evening out with my quilt girls at Pizza Delight. What beautiful quilting gifts they gave me, oh my! And what a time we had, actually a table nearby made a comment about how many drinks we had had, but we were only drinking water!!!! And then the next day, a cake at work, flowers delivered from a past co-worker, lunch with my mom and aunt. Then chinese buffet with my hubby and kids later. All in all, it was lovely!


Like I said, beautiful gifts. Thought you'd enjoy seeing all of the quilty things and apparently there are more to come. Love it!

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! It sounds like you had a wonderful time! You got some really nice goodies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday... and wishing you many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Marja Veldthuis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sounds like it was tremendous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Darlene , glad to hear you were treated so nicely with many lovely gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Darlene! Sounds like we are "birthday sisters" - mine was Thursday the 21st but I'm 10 years ahead of you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoops! Sorry that last comment (Unknown) was me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! So glad your birthday was well celebrated. Mine passed with a couple of happy birthdays and that's it. Miss the days of gifts and a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, Happy birthday Dear Darlene! By the looks of those lovely goodies, I do believe everyone knows you love to quilt!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday !!! Muchas felicidades desde Barcelona-España
    Saludos!!!
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!! What a lovely month you've had so far. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Darlene! So glad you had several enjoyable celebrations! Nice quilty gifts... friends and family know you well!

    ReplyDelete