Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Finally back...

and with a little something to share. I've been under the weather for weeks. So glad to finally be feeling more like myself. Nasty flu bug that lead to pneumonia is not a lot of fun!

I managed to do a little sewing one day, but that just about did me in. Even though, I was able to finish up my little Civil War quilt for Kathy's challenge! I love it, now to get it quilted! Gonna hand it over to my mom for some hand quilting I think.



I did do some hand stitching while I was lazing around! Got out my hexie project and made a little progress.

This week, I'm working on Step 3 for the mystery quilt! Looking forward to sharing it with you on March the 8th!

13 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you had such a nasty bug , hope you are finally on the mend . I am looking forward to the next step for the mystery quilt . I love your little quilt just gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Your projects look great, esp. the hexies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear that you are feeling better. Will we see you at the library on Saturday afternoon? I'm bringing my GFG to work on.

    Love the colors you used for your little CW quilt. It'll be a perfect project for your Mom to quilt for you. Can't wait to see it when she's done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear that you are finally on the mend. Your small quilt is adorable...love the fabrics you have chosen. Great hexies too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're feeling better too. Whatever is going around the country is a sure gripper.

    Love your quilt!! Though late, I'm still gonna get mine finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you are feeling better. Your quilts are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are on the mend. Your hexies are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you are getting better. beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Très joli le petit quilt. J'aime les exagones.
    J'ai visité votre coin et c'est très joli.
    Bonne fin de journée.
    Gisèle du Québec.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy to hear you are feeling better. Your Civil War Scrap Doll quilt is lovely... great colors! Gorgeous hexies!!! Looking forward to step three of the mystery quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to hear that you are feeling more yourself. Look forward to the next installment of your mystery quilt. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm happy you are better and I'm looking forward to step 3. Love and 'groetjes' from The Netherlands, Marja

    ReplyDelete