Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A winner!!

I know most of you probably thought I forgot all about the draw for those that are participating in the mystery quilt! But I didn't, I have been sick, finally starting to feel a bit better! So even though I don't have the prize ready to send out, I thought I would draw today and try to make someone's day!

So I'm happy to say that the prize from the random draw goes to Cindy from Arizona, who's blog is Sew Cindy! Congrats to you Cindy, when I'm out and about in the next few days, I'll finish picking up the last few things that I wanted to send your way and get them in the mail! Could you please email me your mailing address!

Let me just say, that I was totally overwhelmed by the number of responses that I got and thought I would share the list of places from around the world where people are participating from.

1 from Belgium
3 from France
1 from Australia
1 from New Zealand
1 from Germany
1 from Italy
1 from Spain
1 from the Netherlands
1 from Argentina
25 from the US
19 from Canada

Thanks so much my friends, hope you're looking forward to step #3!

5 comments:

  1. OH my, thank you SEW much, Darlene. What a Valentine treat to open up my computer and find this wonderful post on your blog....un unexpected treat - and so much better for me than chocolate! LOL

    I will email you the info. And again, thank you so much.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour ce ravissant quilt mystère .
    Un bon moyen d'utiliser les chutes!!!!et de réviser le vocabulaire!!!!!!
    bonne journée
    jibé

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And a big WOW to the number of and participant locations! That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete