Saturday, January 26, 2013

The eighth block!

And I think only one more of these for me. I'm anxious to seem it finished! So, may try to get the 9th done today and then will set it together this week.


The colours in these pictures are so much better, what a difference a little day light makes. I added a nickel for perspective! They are 6" finished blocks and that little black star measure 2" finished. Not sure how many more of those little babies I want to make lol!


If you're following along with my mystery quilt, please check out this post! Thanks to those that have commented so far, I've got followers from all over the globe. How interesting! And again, I'm totally humbled and overwhelmed!

10 comments:

  1. your blocks looks beautiful!!! You are on a roll too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color choices you are using are beautiful! Looks like a sensational quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene, your blocks are so beautiful! Do you do that small center by hand or machine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are all so drop dead gorgeous! I am so jealous of your perfect piecing...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Beautiful Darlene! I love working small too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't pick out a favorite... love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these blocks. I love the colours and how beautiful each little one is pieced.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how small these blocks are with so..... many pieces , your piecing is amazing and the blocks are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete