Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mystery Date FYI

It occurred to me this morning, that those of you in blogland are maybe expecting the second step to my mystery quilt this Friday, Feb 1st. I think I posted in the first mention of it that it would be posted on the first Friday of the month. But.... it actually will be the second Friday this month.

I did the mystery initially for my guild and we meet on the first Thursday of the month. So after I've given it to them on the Thursday night, I will be posting it either later that night or early on the Friday morning. Of course this month, with the 1st following on a Friday, it puts us off for the Thursday release by one week.

So, just to give you a heads up, the second instalment will be live either late on Thursday, Feb 7th or early in the morning on Friday, Feb 8th!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, we can't wait...!! I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. Waiting ... The first section was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drat!

    I thought that maybe you would have had a moment of weakness and let us have it a week early! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for letting us know, Darlene.
    BTW - I believe Kelli fixed the "email thing' on her blog. I told her to give a try later today after getting the grandkids off to school. Thank you for the heads-up on it. Hugs to you. Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the update... I'm sure everyone has plenty of projects to work on while we wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'm ready! Thanks for update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the update. I look forward to next Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. Looking forward to next block

    ReplyDelete