Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy Mail!!

I came home from work yesterday to three pieces of happy mail!!! I received my very first blogger gift!! Woohoo, I was very excited! Joan from Ouvrages d'une Acadienne sent me a mini charm pack by Brannock and Patek. She had seen my earlier post from the weekend about the little charm pack I got last week from a friend and how I thought I needed more and she popped one in the mail for me. How sweet is that! Thank you so much Joan! That was very thoughtful! I have today off, and may just make some time to play with it a bit!


Also the Keepsake quilting catalogue and the Primitive Quilts magazine was in the mail. What better way to spend a cold winter evening! When hubby brought the mail in the house, he handed it to me and said, I know what you'll be doing tonight!! LOL what a guy!


In reference to yesterday's post, please scroll back and make a comment there if you're playing along with my mystery quilt, there's a prize involved!!

8 comments:

  1. Is Looking Back the new line from Brannock and Patek? It looks to be a beauty!

    I got my Prim. mag. too and my oh my the goodies that are inside! I'm cutting out fabrics for the Kaleidoscope Dance. Just gorgeous!

    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilt bloggers can be so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to receive some goodies in the mail , enjoy this cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, "mail" sure can take on a wonderful meaning, can't it? Joan is so thoughtful. I truly admire her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mail in the form of fabric is the best!

      Delete
  5. Enjoy... I just love seeing all the beautiful things you do...You are an inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabric is definitely a girls best friend. I am very fortunate to have such a great mom and friend in Sew Cindy because she has taught me everything I know and if I am even half the quilter she is I will be blessed

    ReplyDelete