Friday, December 21, 2012

Goodies!!

So earlier this week on one of my two days off I baked. One of our favourites this time of year is Fudge Puddles. I came across this recipe in Country Woman magazine years ago and I've made it every year since. They're pretty simple to make, and everybody loves them!

And these cute little peppermint patties are new this year. I found this one on Pinterest and they were just so cute, I knew I'd have to try them. And ...... they have cream cheese in them! You can find the recipe here if you're interested.They are a hit, looks like they'll be another Christmas regular in our house!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy!

    What time is the tea going to be ready? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a baker, but these look yummy enough to print the recipe! Thank you Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to every ѕinglе onе, it's genuinely a pleasant for me to visit this web page, it includes important Information.

    My web blog - hcg drops side effects
    Also see my page > official hcg diet plan

    ReplyDelete