Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The List

I got out my list of projects that need to be finished up over the next few weeks. Christmas is coming and I don't want to be left stitching on Christmas Eve. So, today I started the quilting on this one.

I thought I had bought thread for the quilting last week but after I got everything all pinned and ready to stitch today, I realized that I must have left it at the shop. So, I started with the spool that I had here and went as far as I could. So, tomorrow I'll pick up some more and get this one crossed off my list over the next few days. This is the first large project that I've machine quilted. It's far from perfect, but I think someone will love it. Can't wait to see the reaction when this one gets opened on Christmas morning.

I have a few more things to do, some stitchery work, some little trinkets for the girls at work and I'm working on something very special as well. Can't wait to share that with you. I also wanted to get a little Christmas or winter quilt made to replace the pumpkin one that I made earlier this fall and is hanging in my living room.

Gotta get busy, cya later!!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like your hands are going to be very busy in the next little while...but that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really great quilt. Someone will love it! I am giving a quilt too, but have not started mine yet!!

    ReplyDelete