Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snowman

We have a light dusting of snow on the ground this morning. Please don't hate me but yeah, I like it "a lot" LOL! Makes it much more seasonal!

In one of my last posts I mentioned the list of things that needs to be finished up in the next 2-3 weeks. And just to put a little more pressure on myself I decided I needed a new snowman wallhanging for the living room. Hubby started renovating the living room last week, so when it's done I hope to have this finished and ready to go on the wall. Haven't decided what the corner blocks will be yet. Probably the morning stars but I might go with something else. I saw a little Kim Diehl freebee this week that I used for inspiration for this one. I made some changes and came up with this one.

So when the living room is finished, I'll show you this little guy on the wall. I took some before pics and will share them with you when it's all done. Can't wait!


9 comments:

  1. Oh, very cute!! Can't wait to see it finished and on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.. and I too enjoyed the light dusting of snow... I am a four season girl all the way! Looking forward to seeing what you decide on your corners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, Darlene. Just my style!

    I'm so excited for you with the renos. Your new little creation will be a perfect additionI'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The suspense is building while we wait to see the cute snowman you are making! I love the scrappy look already! I like snow too! Can't help it... it was hard to avoid growing up in Wisconsin, and there's no getting around it anywhere in the Midwest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your version is very cute. I'm working on Kim's freebie as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snowman is darling! Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete