Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 5

Day 5 of 5 off from work! Oh how sad that it's over! But I'm thankful that I have a good job to go back to, so I won't complain! And even though there was no time for sewing today, I did get to shop for fabric. Some for me and some to use for some upcoming gift making. And the Quilter's Connection which is a Canadian Quilters magazine. Looking forward to checking out that this evening!


I spent the day in the valley and got a little Christms shopping done. And I was happy to have lunch with my girl! She works in the valley and we usually see her every weekend, but it's not too often that I get up that way to see her. So a quick little visit over lunch was just perfect. 

So thanks for stopping by over the past few days and sharing in my five days of sewing! I hope you all get a few days soon to spend doing what you love!

4 comments:

  1. Five days went by very quickly but I know you had a great time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you found some lovely fabrics and I love the Canadian Quilters Connection magazine , always a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! All good things must come to an end. But look at what you accomplished. Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have enjoyed your week off! Looks like a very neat magazine cover!

    ReplyDelete