Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Finish!

Finished my little pumpkin quilt on the weekend. And I love it! It's not a great picture but I didn't have time to try again! And it's even on the wall already! It's gotta be a record!

Now to decide on a new one to replace this one in a few weeks! I've made 100s of quilts over the years, but they've all been sold or gifted other than one on my bed and one other little wall hanging that hangs by my back door. So I'm on a mission! I want to fill my home with quilts! I love seeing all of the decorating with quilts posted on other blogs and I've wished to do the same for myself for years but just haven't taken the time. Well, hopefully I'm gonna change that! Any suggestions for a November quilt? Remember I'm in Canada and we celebrated Thanksgiving earlier in October.

5 comments:

  1. Darlene , it looks absolutely gorgeous hanging on your wall !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin quilt is just darling... I like the white pumpkin! Noticed your cross stitched "Bless Our Home..." I stitched that several years ago and it's still not framed! Seeing yours has inspired me to get that taken care of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! I know what you mean! I have been making quilts for 30 years, and I have one. I do have a couple of wallhangings, however. Two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I have given a lot of my quilts away and it is time to make some for me! Lizzie

    ReplyDelete