Saturday, September 15, 2012

To Market, To Market

Finally made it the farmer's market this morning in beautiful Annapolis Royal. I usually get there several times over the summer, but this was my first trip for the season and likely the last, as the next few weekends are already busy! It's been an exceptionally busy summer for us, which is another reason that I'm soooo looking forward to fall. I'm ready for a much slower pace!

The market was as busy as ever, there was some really great live music, could have stood there much longer listening to the gentleman play and sing. I bought some pretty tiny tomatoes, a jar of Carrot Cake jam, can't wait to give that a go, (the lady suggested on a bagel with cream cheese) and some lovely silver earrings. Oh my yes, should be yummy! And of course, I had my favourite, potato pancake and sausage for lunch. It was a great morning.

We also stopped at the Lequille Country Store, love that place too! Had a yummy frozen yogurt!

On the way home, we stopped at a friends house, she's been in the US shopping this week and she picked up some goodies for me. So this afternoon I'll be flipping through my new Kim Diehl book (woohoo) and planning for another project! LOL Oh dear, I need more hours in the day!

Hope you're all having a great Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your posts... loved the picture of the sunflowers at the Farmers Market. Hope you had fun reading your new Kim Diehl book. And I couldn't agree more... we could all use more hours in the day to quilt, embroider, and read quilt books!

    ReplyDelete