Sunday, September 30, 2012

Slow Sunday Stitching

Over the past couple of Sundays, I've come across a couple of blogs that are doing the Slow Sunday Stitching. I love that idea! What a great day to relax and just sit and stitch. So after church this morning and then lunch with the family I got started with a little hand stitching. My little pumpkin quilt needed just one more step before quilting, so I got that done today. I added the little embroidered tendril that you see here and now I'll move on to my Over the River stitchery! You can check out Kindred Quilts post and Kathy's Quilts post about their slow stitching day too! 

Hope you're all able to enjoy some slow stitching on this rainy fall Sunday!!

8 comments:

  1. So glad that you were able to make time for some Slow Sunday Stitching
    ...thanks for linking up and sharing your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blanket stitches are so perfect! Makes me want to start a wool project! Thanks for the link to my blog! How sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect stitching. Send some of your rain our way, we could certainly use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly what I did as well, Darlene.

    I finished the last two stitchery blocks for the Wishes quilt and I just might start to piece the blocks this afternoon after running few errands.

    I look forward to seeing it "up close and personal".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Darlene, it looks like you have used some wool in this project , I love wool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sheila! This is just my third wool on cotton project and I'm really enjoying it! Think it will be one of many!

      Delete
  6. I love this beautiful pumpkin on the quilt. Thanks for visiting me. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Pamela! I still haven't finished it, and it's not looking good for before Thanksgiving! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete