Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Row Along progress and a few new goodies!

A friend went on a shopping trip last week, into the US and to one of my favourite shops in New Brunswick. I asked her to pick up some goodies for me. My first pearl cotton! Can't wait to start a wool appliqué project! She also brought me this awesome shopping bag from Joanne's! Love those things, but mostly for carting around my sewing goodies!

Lovin' the new Kim Diehl book! Wouldn't it be awesome to live near enough to have a visit with her?


And I also wanted to show you that I'm ready for Row 3 in the Row Along happening at Bee in My Bonnet! Can't wait to see what it's gonna be!


Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I am enjoying the progress you are making on the row-a-long blocks. Do I see you using fall color fabrics? How fun is that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few fall colours, but I didn't really plan it that way, Just some of my favourite country fabrics!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I see you have chosen fabric colors similar to mine. I really like your rows. The new row is on Lori's blog. I hope to start mine tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete