Friday, September 14, 2012

Over The River.....

...and through the woods! This is the pattern that I started last week. An embroidery and patchwork project by Crabapple Hill Studio. I've had this one in my basket for almost a year and was finally inspired to get it started. Crabapple did theirs in black but I chose my favourite, red for mine! I've not started the patchwork yet, but hopefully over the next few weeks I'll get a chance.


And I started another new project this week! I'll share some pictures from that with you next time! Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog via Kaaren and I'm thrilled to have found you.

    Your redwork is beautiful. I'll be back to visit again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely in red! I am working on Hocuspocusville right now, but have this pattern too.

    ReplyDelete