Tuesday, September 18, 2012

At the Garden Path

 I thought I would share a few more of the pictures of my quilts at the Garden Path.

When I decided to go online with my quilts, I thought pictures of the quilts in an outdoor setting would be so nice and the Garden Path is the perfect place for any kind of outdoor pictures.

The garden is owned by my good friends, Gary and Arla Marshall and they have really outdone themselves with this beautiful haven.

If you happen to be in the area, try hard to make it out here for a stroll. You will be thrilled!





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful setting for beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have made some beautiful quilts. The garden is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene,

    I love your scrappy stars shown in your first picture. I am making one right now which is very similar. Was this done from a pattern or one your designed yourself. I am folloiwng the evening star block but making it scrappy. I love your layout! All of your quilts look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! The quilts, the garden setting. I'm drooling! ~karen

    ReplyDelete