Friday, September 21, 2012

A little peak!

I've been drooling over all of the beautiful fall decorating I've been seeing in blogland this week. I decided I needed to step my own up a bit, fall has been pretty boring here over the past couple of years. So I started a new quilt, for me (Yay!) and I'm gonna pick up a few little other little things that I saw in town this week. Thought I would give you a little peak of the quilt!


It's wool appliqué on cotton. I did a couple of wool appliqué projects earlier this year but they are unfinished at this point. I got some tips for this one from Kaaren, who in my opinion is a wool appliqué expert extraordinaire, and I'm really loving how its coming together. I'll show you the finished project soon I hope!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your completed cotton and wool project! I love working with wool on wool for seasonal decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a beauty. I can tell just by the sunflower!

    Can't wait to see it up close and personal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the quilt in your header. so pretty.
    I love working with wool too. Perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work , I am glad you introduced yourself so I could find your blog , just wonderful and I have signed up to follow by email. Sheila

    ReplyDelete