Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Quilts at The Garden Path

Hi, I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted here. I've been busy working at my day job, family obligations, life in general but I've still made some time for quilting.

I've also just started a new Facebook page to showcase my quilts. Thought I would share some of the pictures here too. The pictures were taken at a local garden, The Garden Path. My friend Arla and her husband are amazing gardeners and they've created a beautiful haven. Check out the link to their website to see what they have to offer.

And now for the pictures, thank you to my daughter for taking these for me!




There are several more to see here . I will also be sharing some of my friends quilts shortly, make sure you drop by again soon!

Just a reminder that all of the quilts shown here are for sale, please contact me for pricing and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment