Sunday, August 19, 2012

Friends and Quilts

I so appreciate the time that I get to spend quilting with my friends, even though these days its just not time enough. It's easily some of the most relaxing times of my life. In September I'm looking forward to a few days away with three friends to a quilting retreat at a beautiful cottage on a lake. We laugh, cry, quilt, eat, pull a prank or two and just have a really great time together. Quilting and friends just seem to go hand in hand.

I want to share some of my friend Gail's quilts with you here, they are all for sale as with mine and encourage you to contact me for more information if you're interested.







1 comment:

  1. those are beautiful quilts.
    did you know you have that terrible word verification turned on?

    ReplyDelete